Trust at Asana
This Trust Center provides you with resources demonstrating Asana's continuous commitment to protecting customer data. We prioritize security as our highest-level product strategy and build our platform using best practices for highly available, scalable, and secure cloud applications. We regularly monitor and assess our program to ensure it meets or exceeds compliance and regulatory requirements.
Asana’s security and privacy programs are led by industry veterans with decades of experience: Sean Cassidy: Head of Security Whitney Merrill: Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Product Security Features
Privacy & Data Protection
Corporate and Endpoint Security
- Can you share the organization chart, mission statement, and policies for your information security unit?
- Have you undergone a SSAE 18 / SOC 2 audit?
- Do you have an incident response process and reporting in place to investigate any potential incidents and report actual incidents?
- Do you have a formal incident response plan?
- Will data regulated by PCI DSS reside in the vended product?
Trust Center Updates
New Asana SOC 2 Type 2 and SOC 3 Reports Available for DownloadComplianceCopy link
Asana's SOC 2 Type 2 report for the period covering from February 2022 to January 2023 is now available to request for download from our Trust Center. Additionally, SOC 3 report for the same period is now available publicly for download.